Central Valley Flood Protection Board
3310 El Camino Avenue
- US Army Corps of Engineers
- Department of Water Resources
- Sacramento Area Flood Control Agency
- National Levee Safety Committee
- National Marine Fisheries Service
- US Fish & Wildlife Services
- Department of Fish and Game
Other Related Links
Do I Need a Permit?
To assist you in deciding whether you need a permit or not, and to complete the paperwork necessary and submit it if you have determined that you do, we have provided some useful information that you can access by clicking on the links below.• Governing Flood Protection Codes
• Maps (for location purposes in determining if a permit is needed). Please use the link below for the updated map link and click on the View Floodway Data button under the Designated Floodways & Regulated Streams section located on the righthand side at the bottom of the page:
Floodway Map Link: http://gis.bam.water.ca.gov/bam/Note: If your project is within or 300 feet of the Designated Floodway or regulated stream, you may need an encroachment permit from the Central Valley Flood Protection Board. Please contact us for direction at (916) 574-0609, or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Permit Process